Wednesday, June 11, 2008

And of course....My favorite kids EVER!!

Because I had very limited time in North Dakota this summer, I wanted to make sure I got some shots of my niece and nephews. These images truly depict their characters. Samantha the sweet and charming (or so you think).....


Ethan and his love for rocks...He is very serious about the things he loves. After this shot he gave the rock a bath AKA threw it as far as he could into the lake....


and then there's Race....Nothing hurts this boy....I loved the shots with his band-aid on his head! He is such a silly boy.....


and I had to add this one.....Sam considers herself the "worm lady" but will not touch them with her bare hand. She will hold them all day long if she can, but she will wear that glove all day too.  :)



I am going to miss these kids like crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment