Thursday, June 19, 2008

Adam and Amanda are ENGAGED!!

Yay, wedding plans, bridal showers, BACHELORETTE PARTY!! 

Just kidding....Adam and Amanda are NOT engaged, but we thought it would be fun to do a fake engagement session. Actually, I thought it would be fun and they just happened to be the lucky couple I chose!! 

For some reason this site will only let me upload 5 photos per blog, so this one is a 2-piecer!! Yay! 

I have to say one of the most intimidating thing to do as a photographer is to photograph other photographers. Lucky for me, Adam and Amanda are BOTH photographers. They put up with me and helped me out A LOT!! There are a couple more photos I will be adding to this post. I just don't have them edited yet! 

Thanks guys! 


Apparently I DO have an obsession with feet.....




I am posting the links to their sites so you can check them out! I don't think Amanda's is up and running so I will add that when she has it ready.....

Adam -    www.adamhommerding.com

No comments:

Post a Comment