Monday, August 17, 2009

Shumacher Wedding 07.25.09

Allison has been my longest friend EVER....I think we met each other when we were about 4. Well, she got married this last month and they flew me down for their wedding. I brought along my camera (of course) and did some photos at the grooms dinner and of them getting ready....


Allison, her sister (maid-of-honor) April and Claire (a bridesmaid), are all hairdressers. So, they did everyones hair for the wedding. That included the bride, all the bridesmaids, the wives and girlfriends of the groomsmen, the mothers of the bride/groom AND me! :) Needless to say, they were pretty busy all morning....






Dan did not get to see Allison before the wedding. So, I made sure I was up there with my camera to get his first look. He was so happy...It was hard getting a steady shot cuz he was making me cry... :)






This is Allison's nephew Reid and his Grandma....I just love the connections between little ones with their Grandmas....


No comments:

Post a Comment