Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sneak Peak: Heather & her girls.....

Yesterday was probably the most beautiful day in Washington since I moved here. I decided that on the way home because it was so clear I had a view of Mt Ranier. There was a Nodak-style sunset with the reds and pinks, mountains and trees. It was so absolutely beautiful I just wanted to keep driving.

That wasn't the only beautiful thing I saw that day. I photographed Heather with her girls at Jennings Park. They don't have any images of all 4 of them together, so I was glad to help out with that.  :)  Here are a couple of the many great images that were captured. 

Check back later in the week for more.


3 comments:

  1. Awww we are cute thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys....You can't go wrong with cute subjects!! =)

    ReplyDelete