Monday, March 16, 2009

Chelan - Outdoor part 2

We had sun and beautiful weather. YAY. Chelan, her sister Sydney and I decided to head out to take advantage of the weather and finish up Chelan's senior photos. The traffic was horrible, but we stayed entertained reading many many signs of protesters, trying to figure out what they were talking about. By the time we arrived at our location, we had some time to get in some shots before we lost the light. We came up with some beautiful images. 







I wanted to get a few of the 2 together. Sydney was more than happy to hug Chelan. I asked them if they were "huggy" sisters in real life. Sydney said she tries, but Chelan not so much. I had to laugh because that was the same way I was with my younger sister growing up. But, they were good sports and it's always fun to see them.


No comments:

Post a Comment