Sunday, January 11, 2009

Lucid - Awesome Jazz Bar in the U District

Sydney got a great make-up gig this past weekend at Lucid. I brought my camera with in case I had some opportunities to take some photos. Lucky for me, I did. They hired Mike, a photographer who is just starting out to build his portfolio. What a great opportunity, as this was a photo-shoot for a dress designer/party planner (Naomi), set in Lucid - a new jazz bar in the U-District. (Wow, a lot of links in that paragraph).

After the session, there was enough time for me to try out an idea I had to advertise not only for the designer, but also for the jazz bar itself. Later, I will be posting some fun images that Mike captured of Sydney and me.







I wanted some shots of Sydney applying make-up to Lisa, but there was very low lighting conditions in the bar. I decided instead to go outside and shoot through the window and got some cool shots. 






No comments:

Post a Comment