Thursday, September 11, 2008

Labor Day Labors of Love.....

The lighting on the next two shots was very severe. We shot at night with only the outside light on the garage for use. It was very windy and cold. I was elevated with the subject standing directly under the light fixture.


In this shot the subject was leaning against the building with the wind blowing her hair off her face. I think there was more elevation in this shot. I was trying for shadowing on the right side of her face, while leaving a triangle of light under her eye. This dramatic style draws your eye directly into the subjects eye. (By the way, the subject is my aunt....I hope that I look that good 20 years from now!!) Rawwwrrrrr......


The next two shots are of Hunter and Zoe's Family. The site was beautiful as you can see. The lighting was perfect. This family is very photogenic. Look at Kris' (moms) eyes, you can see her joy and personality. 


Look at this picture with Kris and her kids. You can clearly see the joy, happiness and comedic acceptance in Kris' eyes. She brings this to all her friends and family, especially her babies. Some shots are easy, the lighting, setting and subjects couldn't be better. I wish they were all like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment