Monday, August 25, 2008

More fun with my macro.....


This is just a few more of many, many more images I took with my macro lens...It is so much fun and I'm sure I'll have many more posts coming in the future with it......Whheeeee....If you are a photographer and don't have a macro lens, GET ONE!!!


I am still deathly afraid of spiders, but I must say I am getting braver....This spider moved a couple seconds after I photographed it and I ran screaming brushing off my clothes....Eventually, I think, I will be able to photograph one WITHOUT running....   :)     (By the way, clicking on the image enlarges it and gives a more detailed photograph).


This is the crack between the sections in my Auntie's patio....I laid here for quite awhile photographing the different angles. Something about this area definitely draws me into it. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment